– Product Name: LX052
– Appearance: LX052 is a strong anionic, anionic, anion-exchange resin.
– Specification: 25 liters / bag
– Origin: Lanxess – Germany
– Primary ion: Cl-
– Soften, remove heavy metals such as Ca2 +, Mg2 + …
– LX052 is used to remove unwanted metal ions such as Ca2 +, Mg2 +, Cu2 +, Ni2 +, Cr3 +, Zn2 +, Al3 +, Fe3 + …
– The main application of LX052 is water softening and demineralising in water. Apply to drinking water, boiler feed water, condensed water, sugar syrup treatment, fruit juices, aquarium water.
LX052 is used to remove the presence of chrome IV, molybdenum (MoO4-).
Suitable for demineralization, combined with cation exchange resin.
In addition, LX052 has other special applications, such as nitrate separation in water, muriatic muriatic iron, dextrose syrup, lactic acid in whey powder, formic acid in formalin solution …
PHYSICAL AND CHEMICAL PROPERTIES
Volume exchange capacity (meq / ml) Min. 1.3
Ion exchange Cl-
Particle size (mm) 0.62 ± 0.05
Maximized Maximization Factor 1.1
Density (g / l) 690
Specific gravity (g / l) 1.08
Water immersion (%) 48 ÷ 55
Volume change (Cl -> OH-) (%) Max. 20
External shape Small, spherical
Primitive type Cl –
Working pH range q 0 ÷ 12
Working temperature (0C) Max. 70
Reconstituted solution concentration (%) NaOH: 2.0 ÷ 4.0
Consumption of recycled solution (g / l)
Speed of regeneration (m / h) 4 ÷ 6
Regeneration time (minutes) 60
Wash speed (m / h) 15 ÷ 25
Washing time (minutes) 10 ÷ 45